DUS – 5000
Powerful Technologies to Be Your Portable Right Assistant
The Advanced® DUS-500 Digital Ultrasound Diagnostic Imaging System is an impressive new compact ultrasound system, providing superb value and the best quality across the entire range of applications with enhanced support of PW/CW, color doppler flow imaging, power doppler imaging, pulse wave doppler imaging to meet the higher diagnostic requirements.
• TFT-LCD Color Display with backlight.
• Portable device with handle.
• Folding Alphanumeric keyboard with trackball.
• One Cable holder.
• Two transducer ports.
• One probe holder.
• Coupling gel trough.
• Display modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M, B+PW, B+Color, B+Color+
• PW, B+PDI & B+PDI+PW.
• Cine loop color and Black & white frames.
• Beam-Forming: Digital Beam-forming, Dynamic. Receiving
• Focusing, Real-time Dynamic Aperture, Dynamic Frequency
• Scanning, Dynamic Apodization, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Tissue Specific Imaging.
• Image process (IP) Pre/Post processing.
•. Color doppler flow imaging and power doppler imaging.
• Pulse wave doppler
• B/Color Mode: Distance, Cir/Area (Ellipse/Trace) Volume
• (2-Axis/3-Axis), Ratio, % Stenosis, Angle, and Histogram
• M Mode: Distance, Time, Slope and Heart Rate (two cycle)
• PW Mode: Velocity, Heart Rate, time, acceleration, resistance
• Index (RI) Pulsatility Index (PI) and auto (auto trace)
• Transducer options include: Convex array, Linear array,
• Endocavity, and Micro-convex array
• Two USB Ports and Network port (DICOM 3.0)
• VGA output port and Video output port
• Optional video printer / Laser printer / Ink printer / Biopsy guide / Freeze footswitch / Carried bag / Mobile trolley • Portable hard disk
• Built-in image archive
• Built-in high capacity rechargeable battery
• Meet ISO 13485 Quality Standard
• Meets FDA 510(k) requirements
• Two years warranty