Tabletop Ultrasound Doppler
TD – 5000
The Advanced TD-5000 Tabletop Ultrasound Doppler is designed to help health care professionals to detect fetal heart rate from early gestation and up to the time of delivery. The 2 Mhz and 3 Mhz are used as a general indication of fetal wellbeing and to verify fetal heart viability. The TD-5000 has a versatile design that allows working with it as a portable fixed unit.
• Convenient remote control probe.
• Dual high-fidelity speakers.
• Accurate FHR calculation.
• Application of autocorrection algorithm.
• Large backlight LCD display.
• Built-in audio recorder.
• Earphone Socket.
• Portable, lightweight design.
• Working frequency 2 Mhz, and 3 Mhz
• Obstetrical probes and 4 Mhz, and 8 Mhz
• Vascular probes.
• Anti-noise option.
• Real time clock.
• Security lock option.
• Built-in rechargeable battery and AC/DC power supply are all available.
• Automatic shutdown.
• AC power and battery indicators.
• Voltage: 100V~240V/50/60 Hz.
• Meet ISO 13485 Quality Standard.
• Meet FDA 510(k) requirements.
2 years warranty.