The Advanced® FM-3000 Fetal Monitor is intended for non-invasive and invasive monitoring of fetus during antepartum examination, labor and delivery. The monitor provides non-stress testing for pregnant women from the 28th week of gestation. It can externally monitor the FHRs using ultrasound and uterine activity via a TOCO transducer.
• Large numeric and waveform LCD color display.
• Advanced FHR Detection Technology.
• Signals Overlap Verication to dierentiate twins FHR.
• FHR signals quality indicator helps optimize the probe position.
• Twins Function.
• Waterproof FHR probe.
• Built-in thermal printer.
• Flexible printing options.
• 15mm/sec fast printing speed of history traces.
• Large, built-up memory for seamless monitoring.
• USB port to enlarge storage capacity.
• RS232 interface.
• Insight software for data management on PC.
• CMS-1000FM network for remote monitoring Central station.
• CTG analysis capability.
• Multiple alarm functions.
• Multi-display modes.
• Remote event marker function.
• Fetal simulator (optional).”
• Convenient to carry and transport.
• Lithium-ion battery for outpatient service (optional ).
• Rolling stand or wall mount (optional).
• Voltage: 100V~240V/50/60 Hz.
• Meets ISO 13485 Quality Standard.
• Meets FDA 510(k) requirements.
• Two years warranty.