The Advanced® D-100 Defibrillator is a biphasic defibrillator with expanded functions that include Patient Monitoring, Manual Defibrillator, Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Cardiac Pacer. The Advanced® D-100 Defibrillator is battery operated and compact, which make it suitable many clinical areas inside and outside the hospital.
The Advanced® D-100 Defibrillator can be used in Hospital, Clinics, Emergency Centers, Same Day Surgery Centers, Patient Transportation and other Healthcare Facilities.
- 4-in-one integrated design: monitoring, Manual Defibrillator, AED and pacer.
- 7″ TFT LCD color display.
- Display shows numerical information and waveforms.
- Comprehensive alarm system.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success.
- Defibrillation with synchronized cardioversion.
- AED with Biphasic technology.
- Patient Monitoring: ECG, SpO2 and Respiratory Rate.
- Adult and Pediatric external paddles, convertible.
- Large internal memory capacity.
- IP44 levels of dust and water resistance.
- Meets 21.102, ISO 9919 for shock and vibration.
- Meets 220.127.116.11, EN1789 free fall requirements.
- Integrated thermal recorder.
- USB port, data export capability.
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery.
- LED Battery level indicator .
- Voltage 100V~240V – 50/60 Hz.